This last week has been pretty busy for me. I ran into some PC problems and took the opportunity to build a new one since my old rig was over 6 years old.

I also replaced the problem components in the old PC and setup a new server for us to utilize which should help spread out the responsibilities of all the things we do to another machine.

We moved to dynamic entity loading/unloading which I am sure Zeruel will get around to covering in his first blog post, and I implemented a backup mechanism which will help prevent corruption issues on the server side if something goes wrong while writing out realm data.

Next I fixed an issue we were having with status bars on NPCs. Oh, by the way, we have NPCs now! Anyway, when hovering over a sheep you can see its health but some JavaScript non-sense was causing the values to zero out which I removed/fixed.

I also found that all the Enter/Esc actions in the main menu were not working probably since we switched to TypeScript last year. Oh well, fixed!

Lastly, I’ve been doing content setup today. We recently developed art assets for Soft and Hard leather, as well as Chain armor sets for both male and female characters. Look for these armor sets in-game soon!

That’s all for now.